Monday, January 4, 2010

January 6 -- The Strong Body Studio Soft Opening

On January 6, we will begin to roll out the new studio.

Until January 25, all classes require advance notice - Just call me at 818-309-9856 if you want to come work out!!

Class schedule:

M - F 9:30 PowerPilates (aka Xtreme), 10:30 - Pilates, 3:30 - Pilates
M/W - 6:30 PowerPilates
Saturday classes will resume January 23 at 9:30 and 10:30


While the new reformers will not be here until the 25th (they are in expedited production now at Balanced Body), we will be holding PowerPilates Classes (cardio/Pilates fusion, similar to the classes I used to teach, but with new equipment, and an emphasis on metabolic enhancement as well as total body conditioning.

In addition, we will be introducing our clients to the cutting edge in vibration plate technology: the I-Shape. As you can see from the video, the I-Shape offers a lot more than the first wave of vibration plates. I am thrilled to be able to offer this technology to supplement the work you do with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment