Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break - Mother/Daughter 2-for-1 Sessions!!

Introduce your daughter to Pilates!!!  For the month of April, bring your daughter in and you can take a private duet class together and pay just the price for one person!!!   

In my practice, I have had the pleasure of teaching mother/daughter duos of all age daughters, from eleven to 27... and the daughters inevitably feel new respect for their moms after a session or two when they see how strong their moms really can be!!  It is a lovely mom/daughter thing to do (as I know from doing it with my daughter, Elizabeth!)  and I feel privileged to be part of that energy!

Most girls sixth grade and up can be on the reformer as long as they are at least 5'0" and over 100 pounds.  

I hope to see you and your daughters in the studio!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment