Monday, February 1, 2010

STUDIO IS OPEN!!!!! -- WEEK 1


So much has happened in the past month, and so much still to happen!!

the Strong Body Studio, LLC opened quietly last week with Mary being its/my first client. The day before, I had literally been up to my waist in cardboard and packing materials putting the new Reformer/Towers together. They are gorgeous!!! The action is smooth as silk, and I have so much more I will be able to do with clients! The I-Shape, the revolutionary vibration plate machine proved itself in 3 minute demos with everyone who tried it -- everyone, myself included, became measurably more flexible after only three minutes!!

People are slowing returning -- some I expected back have not yet come, but some I had thought to lose have returned. And new clients have already come in.

One -- an invitation (attached) for the art department at Oak Park High School to show at the studio. (Idea courtesy of Barbara -- many, many thanks!). The teacher, Anna Lovejoy, is very enthusiastic, and I hope to firm up plans with her for a Studio/Exhibit Opening Reception on the last Thursday in February or the first Thursday in March. the Studio would have access to the students parents to show them the space and introduce them to what we can do. In that regard, Meredith, I would love to be able to showcase some of your amazingly healthy goodies at the reception. I'm sure Elizabeth would love to work with you on this.

The past is behind -- the road ahead is an upward slog, but it is in the clear light of a new day/a new year/a new energy!

WIshing you Strength & Joy,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment